One of the scariest things that I think about is when the inevitable happens and I pass away, the only person I will standing in front of my maker with is…

ME!

No one else will be there to explain ME to my maker. And then I think about all the things that I didn’t do because of what I thought someone down here would think. And that really scares me…
Because I held myself back because of people who are no longer an influence in my life.
I was afraid they would be jealous if I tried to do better for myself.

How foolish I was…

The fact is when you hold yourself back you are doing nobody any favors especially yourself. When you live a boundless life, you become an inspiration for others.

People around you want you to succeed BUT only if it doesn’t effect their relationship with you. If they don’t have to change, then it’s OK with them.

With that in mind, what are you supposed to do? Your supposed to live your life by your terms, not theirs.

Here are a few action ideas:

1. Create YOUR vision of a successful life

– This is where you actually sit down with a pad of paper and start to write down everything that you would like to be, do or have. This is YOUR vision not anyone else’s.

2. Learn the Laws of Success

– These are the laws that work for everyone that is born into our world. When you have a conscious knowledge of how these laws work and then you start to apply them you will start to realize the vision you create above.

3. Apply the Success Laws and Become a Person of Service

– This where you start to pay the price for what you are looking to be, do and have. This is the action part of success. Action starts the receiving process. When you start to take action, you start to get the all important feedback you need to make adjustments in your process.

A change in action is REQUIRED in order to get a different result. If you continue to take the same course of action, then expect to continue getting the same result.

A habitual change in action and thinking is REQUIRED to get a different outcome.

As the steps seem awfully easy, this process takes lots of discipline and effort but you can always start right where you are at, no matter where this finds you in your life.

by John Clark